Thursday, January 15, 2009

RSS? Hmm...

Thing 2: Set up an RSS account and add feeds

I have a lot of free time on my hands. Going through all my daily internet stops helps me by giving me something to do instead of sleeping 21 hours a day. So I'm not really sure I like RSS feeds. While it's nice to have everything all in one place, it doesn't take as much time as usual, leaving me more time to do absolutely nothing.

I logged into my Google account and tried the Google Reader. I added a few of my favorite websites: The Frisky, I Can Has Cheezburger, Pregnant Cornbread, and since I am in desperate need for a job, Minneapolis CraigsList hospitality jobs.

While I'm sure this helps people who are really busy, for me it just gives me more time to stare at the walls in my apartment. And I have to tell you, with all that extra time on my hands, I've noticed that I did a terrible job painting my living room. So, RSS... not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment