Saturday, January 17, 2009

Facebook Is The Sex

Thing 4: Social Media

Ahh, Facebook, how I love thee. I think I'm logged into Facebook 18 hours a day. I have a few people I've met at AI on my friends list. It's kinda cool that I can keep up with them, see how school is for them and stuff. I also have a lot of friends from high school, as well as a few from elementary school. I'm surprised that people even remember me from that far back!

I also have a MySpace page, but it's more personal than anything. I log in a few times a day, but I don't use it nearly as much as Facebook. I keep my page private, just so if future employers take a look at it they can't see how crazy I actually am.


I joined LinkedIn... Maybe it's not the right time in my life for it to be really useful, but I can see how it'll be good in the future. Once I build up a portfolio and learn more about the biz, I'll use it much more often. I joined Plaxo a few years ago, but I don't think I've ever actually used it.

For right now, I'm just going to stick to Facebook (add me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment