Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Day, Another Thing

Thing 3: Online Communication

When I saw the title of this, the first thing that popped into my head was 'Yay! Chatting on AIM! Too easy!'. Then I read it was about email.... even easier. I've had an email address since 1996. I don't have that same address anymore, since it was hacked by an ex in 1998, but I do have a few email addresses floating around out there.

When I first got to AI I started looking around OLS. Not too difficult to use. I like having a school email, but I knew I wouldn't check it often, so I immediately forwarded it to my personal email address. Smart kid, I am. I like OLS. It's how I knew that I passed my first two classes here at AI. It's a good tool to use while in school. I can make a website if I wanted to... not that I really want to since my making website days are behind me, but it's nice to have the option.

No comments:

Post a Comment