Saturday, January 17, 2009

Can you say “Please welcome Liz Lemooooon!”?

Thing 5: Beyond MyFaceSpaceBooking

Updating my status is something I do 10 times a day on Facebook. Even if I'm not around a computer, I can update from my cell phone. That makes me so happy. Usually, my updates don't make any sense. Most of the time they are quotes from 30 Rock, only to make things a little more... interesting. I'm not one to tell exactly what I'm doing at any particular time, like how some people say "Liz Lemon is taking the subway to the gym, then running on a treadmill for 35 minutes, taking a shower, then getting back on the subway and then stopping at Subway to get a sandwich, then going home to watch The Hills on Tivo." Seriously, I've seen statuses like that. As for using status updates for evil... oh, I've been there. Using it for school? I'm not really sure how that would work...

I joined Twitter and Plurk, but seeing as no one I know uses either of them, it's not as fun. Whats the point of using something if no one you know uses it?

No comments:

Post a Comment